My Sydney Detour – LUXE
Travel like a local in Sydney’s most authentic sightseeing tour
Prices starting from AUD$749.50 per person (based on 2 adults)
Travel in our luxury Mercedes-Benz Viano (seats 6 guests)
- Walk the pavement of an inner city neighbourhood to get the feel of community living
- Travel through various local Sydney suburbs.
- Let sand run through your hands as you stand on the beach in a secluded harbourside bay
My Dreamtime ‘Ngurrumpaa’ Detour
Your once-in-a lifetime opportunity to immerse yourself in Aboriginal spirituality
Travel in our luxury Mercedes Benz (seats 6 guests)
- Enjoy a light breakfast along the Hawkesbury River.
- Be greeted with a traditional Aboriginal welcome.
- Experience significant Aboriginal sites at Yengo National Park
My Harbourside Detour
Sydney’s most spectacular guided harbour walk
Prices starting from AUD$1,049.50 per person (based on two adults)
Travel in style on a private boat from Circular Quay
- Enjoy unique photo opportunities as you are transported to a secluded beach in your own private (water taxi) boat.
- Leave your footprints as memories along a Sydney Harbour National Park.
- Appreciate what harbour-side living means from a locals perspective.
My Foodie Detour
The ultimate Sydney foodie experience!
Prices starting from $899.50 per person (based on a couple)
Luxury Mercedes-Benz Viano (seats 6 guests)
- Roast your own coffee with a local Master Blender as you are guided through the practice of observing the tastes and aromas of brewed coffee via a cupping experience.
- Sit down for lunch at a local restaurant that places an emphasis on seasonality, simplicity and freshness.
- Enjoy a 3-course degustation prepared by the Executive Head Chef at a Sydney favourite gelato factory.
My Family Detour
Sydney's ultimate treasure hunt for the family!
Travel on your own private boat
- Learn about the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge & Opera House as you travel across the harbour.
- Sit next to the captain in your own private boat as you navigate Sydney Harbour.
- Find hidden treasures as you walk through Sydney Harbour National Park.