Images from this Detour.
- Learn about the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge & Opera House as you travel across the harbour.
- Sit next to the captain in your own private boat as you navigate Sydney Harbour.
- Find hidden treasures as you walk through Sydney Harbour National Park.
- Enjoy a picnic style lunch in a secluded bay - complete with games for the kids.
- Go behind the scenes to learn the art of gelato making.
9:30am - 4:30pm
Start your day with a brief walk through to the historic Rocks area of Sydney for your children to locate their personalised treasure map. Travel from Circular Quay (Sydney's major ferry port) in your own private boat to the other side of the harbour, capturing photos of the Harbour Bridge and Opera House along the way. Throughout the day the items collected will be used as part of a surprise activity - your own private gelato making session in the heart of a Sydney neighbourhood.
Price based on family of 4
Additional guest: $120
- Hotel Pick Up
- Private Boat
- Private Guides
- Morning Tea / Coffee
- Choice of Picnic Lunch or Cafe Lunch
- Children's Tour Surprise Kit
- Gelato Making Experience
- Hotel Drop Off