Images from this Detour.
- Enjoy unique photo opportunities as you are transported to a secluded beach in your own private (water taxi) boat.
- Leave your footprints as memories along a Sydney Harbour National Park.
- Appreciate what harbour-side living means from a locals perspective.
- Listen to the sounds of the harbour as you capture Sydney’s icons in the background.
- Discover historic buildings and flora native to Sydney Harbour National Park.
- Connect with our ancient land as you casually explore hidden bays known only to locals.
9:30am - 3:30pm
In this experience we meet you directly at your hotel and guide you down to Circular Quay. You step on board a private (water taxi) boat that transport you to a secluded beach only 15 minutes away.
Pending your fitness level(s) and/or interests in specific Sydney harbour-side locations we tailor the start point for your walk accordingly. We also get in touch with you prior to discuss your lunch preferences (choice of picnic style lunch or classic fish and chips from a local café).
Note: Suitable for travellers who are able to undertake an easy-grade 3.5 hour walk.
Price based on a 2 adults
Additional guest: $120
- Hotel Pick Up
- Private Boat Transfers
- Private Guide
- Homemade Muesli Bars
- Morning Tea / Coffee
- Stylish Café Lunch
- Hotel Drop Off